Question Session will return with a full music conference programme offering a tailored programme of workshops, seminars and panels featuring prominent professionals from all areas of the music industry.
Focused on innovation, education and exploring current issues, the event will enable delegates to connect, share knowledge and create new opportunities with established industry practitioners; initiating discussion and exposing new talent.
Through discussions, exercises and practical training, participants can raise questions, debate and demonstrate the skills and knowledge they have learned. There will also be technical and production workshops, as well as community-based music projects offering interactive sessions.
Topics for Question Session 2020 panels and workshops will include the following:
• Initiating change and developing the industry
• Pathways to the music industry
• Understanding the live music industry
• Exploring the Creative Process
• Performing and creating music for a living
• Developing the Hip Hop scene
• Make Money from Doing What You Love – How To Start A Business In Music
• KOR! Records Experimental Music Drop In Session
• Sensatronic Lab: an introduction to multi-sensory instruments
• Building a promotional and marketing campaign
• Ableton 101
• Navigating the music industry
• Everything is Music: Making Music from the Data Universe
Question Session is on 8th February, 10 am till 5pm at The Lighthouse, Glasgow. Entry is ticketed but free