FRIGHT NIGHTS AT THORPE PARK
Win your ticket to the greatest scare on Earth as the circus comes to town this October at the UK’s most thrilling Halloween event, FRIGHT NIGHTS at THORPE PARK Resort.
New for 2015, twist your way through the brand new scare maze set at an abandoned carnival on the island’s Amity Beach, while former entertainers of the once Amity Circus come back to life to haunt those who dare to trespass.
Then, experience the new escape rooms, as you step into haunting interactive challenges to find you’re ultimate escape.
The thrills do not stop there, in partnership with Lionsgate UK, experience four horror movie themed live action mazes for you to endure alongside riding our famous roller-coasters in the dark including SAW – The Ride and THE SWARM, the UK’s first winged rollercoaster.
For the chance to win one of three pairs of tickets simply answer the following question.
What roller-coaster at THORPE PARK Resort has a beyond vertical drop of 100 degrees and is named after a 2004 horror film?
A. Saw V
B. SAW – The Ride
C. SAW – The Sheep
FRIGHT NIGHTS begins on 9 October and runs through 9-11, 16-18, 23 – 31 October and 1 November. For more information visit THORPEPARK.com
Text your answer FREE along with your name, contact phone number and email address to 07746-792724 or email competitions@ student-rag.co.uk
Closing date September 23. Editor’s decision is final.
Thorpe Park full T&Cs:
SCOTTISH FRESHERS ENTERTAINMENT MAGAZINE FRIGHT NIGHTS COMPETITION
By entering the Scottish fresher’s entertainment magazine FRIGHT NIGHTS competition: The FRIGHT NIGHTS competition in Scottish fresher’s entertainment magazine s requires that you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of use. The winner must be in accordance with the regulations of THORPE PARK Resort, a copy of which is displayed at the attraction or can be obtained online at www.thorpepark.com. Please ensure that you agree to be bound by the regulations before redeeming your prize. Scottish fresher’s entertainment magazine will pick the winner who will receive a pair of tickets. (There will be 1 pair of tickets). The winner’s tickets will be arranged by Scottish fresher’s entertainment magazine who will send the winners their tickets to attend.
· The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except:
· Any employees of the Merlin Entertainments Group or members of their immediate families;
· Any employees or representatives of any agencies, suppliers or third parties associated with any attractions in the Merlin Entertainments Group; or
· If you are not over 18 and win please ensure your parent or guardian get in touch with us to claim the prize.
· The winner will receive 1 pair of FRIGHT NIGHTS tickets to THORPE PARK Resort which can be used on the following dates: 9, 10, 11, 16 – 18 Oct, 23 October – 1 Nov inclusive. Tickets allow entry to the Resort from 10am – 10pm on the day. Terms and conditions apply please visitwww.thorpepark.co.uk.
· The winner will be announced by Scottish fresher’s entertainment magazine on their date of choice.
· Reasonable efforts by Scottish fresher’s entertainment magazine will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Scottish fresher’s entertainment magazine reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
· The prize must be claimed before 1 October 2015.
· The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless specifically agreed by THORPE PARK Resort. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking. THORPE PARK Resort reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of the same or greater value at any time.
· THORPE PARK Resort and Scottish fresher’s entertainment magazine will not use the winner’s details for marketing purposes unless they have opted in to receive such information.
· THORPE PARK Resort and Scottish fresher’s entertainment magazine may contact the competition winner post-visit for feedback purposes.
· THORPE PARK Resort and Scottish fresher’s entertainment magazine cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner or as a result of accepting the prize.
· The winner is responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel arrangements, costs, travel documentation or meals.
· The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and they will co-operate with any other reasonable request by THORPE PARK Resort relating to any post-winning publicity including all social channels.
· THORPE PARK Resort’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
· Merlin reserves the right to alter theses terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.